Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer, Rotating Equipment & Machinery
- Provide technical support to the Production Operations & Maintenance department, to increase machinery availability and reduce cost.
- Participate in RCA of machinery systems to determine root cause failure and recommend improvements to eliminate future failures.
- Improve the safety, reliability and efficiency if plant machinery through the application of engineering knowledge in the recommendation of low cost solutions to maintenance problems.
- Champion reliability of rotating equipment in assigned areas by promoting training, presentations and other activities to keep awareness high.
- Evaluate condition of machinery, predict life, through the use of vibration monitoring and associated techniques to troubleshoot and predict impending failures of rotating equipment in order to avoid secondary damage and suggest maintenance intervals to meet requirement.
- Utilize and/ or propose guidelines for monitoring the performance of the preventive maintenance programs/strategies.
- Participate and encourage the use of the CMMS tool for machinery strategies/routine/procedures and data storage.
- Will be required to travel to field locations as and when required to integrate with the field teams.
- Provide contractual services cover to support machinery maintenance activities with the area of responsibility.
- Continually review all spares and stock requirements/usage within the field to support the Production & Maintenance requirements Advice the Senior Engineer, Machinery with regards to requirements/changes.
- Development of asset replacement plan for aging equipment and associated sparing and maintenance.
- Responsible for providing the CM program for field locations, trending data and advising on actions from findings.
- Monitor and assess the training needs of mechanical technicians.
- Develop on-the-job mechanical training and assessment matrices and manual personally or via 3rdparties.
- Mentor and train other Maintenance technicians/resources in all Mechanical and Machinery related discipline and knowledge.
- Support the Management of Change (MoC) process and encourage compliance.
- Associate degree (HND), Bachelors or equivalents in Mechanical Engineering (a science or engineering discipline) with a minimum of 5 years dedicated reciprocating compress or experience.
- Membership of an Engineering institute is desirable
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in oil & gas with minimum 5 years field O&M
- Knowledge of MIE maintenance/operations is required
- An in-depth knowledge of oil &gas compression installation, commissioning, operations and maintenance.
- In depth knowledge of rotating machinery and parts: Ariel Compressors, Catapillar engines, Sulzer pumps, Solar engines, etc
- Hands-on experience in gas compressors and engines
- Understanding of industry best practices of Production field operations (onshore and offshore), material sparing philosophy, procurement, CMMS and Logistics processes.
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should