Drudge Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Office Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing Administrative Human Resources
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget
- Organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Organise and chair meetings with staff – in lower paid roles this may include typing the agenda and taking minutes, but senior managers usually have an administrative assistant to do this
- Oversee the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction
- Ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload, often by using temping agencies
- Carry out staff appraisals, manage performance and discipline sta
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Manage online and paper filing systems
- Delegate work to staff and manage their workload and output
- Promote staff development and training
- Implement and promote equality and diversity policy
- Respond to customer enquiries and complaints
- Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they’re observed
- Check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies
- Attend conferences and training
- Manage social media for your organisation
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in :
- Accounting, Finance or any other related degrees
- Business Administration/Business Management
- Computing and Information Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Public Administration
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply